I would like to take your exams, but I don't know which ones are more suitable, how can I guide my choice?
The tests must be performed on the advice of the doctor/professional of reference, who can also follow you for subsequent therapy. If you don’t have one, there are several opportunities:
- You can purchase a telephone consultation on our website; you will be contacted by the laboratory to define the date and time of the appointment with our professionals.
- You can make an appointment at our laboratory tel. on 051240218 from 8:30 to 12:30 (Monday to Friday) or by writing to email@example.com
- You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if there are professionals who work with us and know our tests, closer to you.
I ordered your test on the site, where can I find the instructions for taking the test?
After purchasing the test on our website, you will receive the test kit directly to the address you indicated.
The test kit contains the tubes necessary for sample collection with instructions that will guide you step by step to correctly perform the test.
Also inside the kit you will find everything necessary to send the sample back to our laboratory.
How do I ship the samples?
Our tests can be performed using kits that can be purchased on the website www.valsambro.it in the “buy exams” area; inside the kit that you will receive at home, you will find everything you need both for collecting the samples and for shipping (envelope, waybill, instructions for booking collection or delivering to a support point). Samples travel with our dedicated courier. No additional costs are due to the shipper.
What are the reporting times?
Times vary depending on the tests performed, the terms of which start from the day the samples arrive at the laboratory:
- Gut Screening (all) – 16 days
- Darkfield – 5 days
- IBA (Food Intolerance test) – 3 days
- Culture Tests (lime culture, urine culture, swabs) – 8 days
- Metabolomic profile – 21 days
IMPORTANT: if several tests are performed together, the reports are issued and uploaded all together, respecting the longest times (e.g. Gut Screening + dark field, both reports are uploaded after 16 days)
How do I see my reports?
The reports are uploaded in a reserved area of our website. Each patient can access it from the “Patient Reports” section by entering their credentials and following the instructions found in the kit.
In case of purchases from the site, the login credentials are the ones you created at the time of the order.
In case of purchase directly in our laboratory, our staff will supply them to you.
If you have lost the access instructions, you can write to email@example.com and new access credentials will be sent to you.
In the event that the kit has been delivered to you by a doctor/professional to whom you have also paid the cost of the test, the reports will only be sent to the professional. In no way can we send the report directly to the patient, in compliance with privacy regulations.
How do I get an explanation of the reports?
The explanation of the reports and the therapy suggestions must be made by the doctor/professional of reference, the same one who advised you to carry out the tests. If you don’t have a referring doctor, there are several options:
- You can purchase a telephone consultation on our website; you will be contacted by our staff to define the date and time of the appointment with our professionals.
- You can make an appointment at our laboratory by contacting 051240218 from 8:30 to 12:30, Monday to Friday, or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can send an email to email@example.com to find out if there are professionals who work with us and are familiar with our tests, close to you.
How can I pay?
You will find all the instructions for making the payment in the test kit that the doctor or professional has given you. We collaborate with professionals throughout the national territory.
If the professional is temporarily without the test kit, you can independently proceed with the purchase on our website in the “buy exams” area. Payments are accepted by credit card (also prepaid) or PayPal account.
In case of problems with online payment, or doubts about the amount to pay, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
I was unable to pay on the site. Can I order in another way?
In case of problems with the online payment, you can write to email@example.com and you will be guided to solve the problem or complete the order in any other way.
I have not received the invoice, who should I contact?
For all administrative matters you can write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I order kits for different people, but to be shipped together, for example for my whole family?
From the site it is possible only if you buy tests for minors or people for whom you are legal guardians (when ordering, next to each test it is possible to enter the data of the person who will carry it out). In all other cases you must write to email@example.com and you will be guided to complete the order in another way.
Didn't find the answers you were looking for?
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to help you and find a solution together.